A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Dell practice?
Dr. Steven Dell practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.