A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Dell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Dell practice?
- Dr. Steven Dell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dell practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.