A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Dell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Dell practice?
- Dr. Steven Dell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dell practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.