Ophthalmologists

TEC South Mopac
1700 S MO Pac Expy
Austin, TX 78746
512-327-7000
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Why is he working here??  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

My comments are in regard to the staff at the center. It's like you're left to fend for yourself, I hated waiting to hear my name. I was seen by Dr. Dell and told someone would call to set up my appointment for cataract surgery. Two weeks later they did and left a message which I returned only to leave a message - we went back and forth 2 or 3 times. Finally I was given another # to call for scheduling. I was put on hold for 15 minutes. I made an appointment with another eye doctor not associated with Texan Eye Center and I won't go back to Texan Eye Center for anything.

|  Gave me the straight story  |  show details
by Emily on Jun 12th, 2010

I was told I had to have surgery by another doctor, but Dr Dell was honest enough to tell me I really didnt need it yet, and I'm glad. He explained my condition is very slowly progressive, and I could afford to wait. Staff was really helpful, and his assistant was great about helping me through the process.

|  Cataract and laser guru  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

My mom needed cataract surgery, and we did a fairly exhaustive search for the right surgeon. Dr. Dell has a reputation that is outstanding. My cousin in Ohio is an eye surgeon and he told us to go to Dell. He is supposed to have developed a lot of surgery technology. Dr Dell explained the options to us very thoroughly, and even diagnosed a corneal problem that had been previously missed. Mom is amazed with her vision now! I think I will get Lasik from him too!

|  Great doc  |  show details
by Ben on Apr 5th, 2010

I love my surgery. My optometrist referred me to Dr Dell. Glad she did. Great staff, great experience. Thanks Dr. Dell!

|  Take your business elsewhere !!!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2008

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Dell to anyone. Never in my life has a doctor been so rude and flat out mean to me while dicussing a medical condition. I was unable to even finish doing all of the test during the appointment because I was so upset by how he treated me that I cried. The arrogance that this doctor displays is completely unprofessional as he has the bedside manner of a vulture.