Dr. Steven Dellose MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Wilmington, DE

November 8th, 2016
2nd Opinion
Dr. Dellose gained our respect and trust during an appointment where he spent close to an hour with us listening, responding, and discussing my knee and potential options. I am much more confident than before the visit. He is both knowledgeable and personable. I feel like I am a participant in plans for my knee healing whether it will be knee replacement or other treatment.

October 4th, 2016
2nd Opinion
I am so pleased that I went to see Dr. Dellose for a 2nd opinion on my knees. He is knowledgeable and has a wonderful way of putting patients at ease. He referenced data/evidence to help me understand options and strategies available to me. He used analogies and examples to help me understand. He also shared his opinions. He really listened. I now have a plan of action and feel incredibly relieved!

September 25th, 2015
Understanding doctor with good beside manner. Difficult to get an appt but well worth it

July 13th, 2012
The best....can not say enough good about Dr. Dellose. He has replaced both of my hips and a knee and all three have been a complete success. He has a wonderful bedside manor and his follow-up is outstanding. He really cares about his patients.

July 27th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Dellose for several years. He answers all of my questions and supplies info with courtesy and concern. He is easy to talk with and is a doctor I would recommend for treatment of arthritis in the knees.

June 11th, 2009
I have had Dr Dellose for 2 procedures, one arthroscopy of the R knee, and L knee replacement. I have referred friends and family to him. I will be having the R knee replaced in the near future. He is an excellent diagnostician, has a great beside manner, and has great concern for his patients. His PA's and nurses are tops!

March 24th, 2009
Total right knee replacement
I lived in new york city and I relocated here I was refer by another Dr to DR. Dellose and I think he is great and know just what each and everyone of his patient needs. God couldn't had pick any one better to do my surgrey