Billing mistakes show details Billing mistakes
by Bernie Lederer on Feb 15th, 2016

Although my family has seen 3 different doctors in this group, and we have had a good medical experience, we find out 2 years after my wife's last visit that the outside company doing the billing made errors. Now they want us to pay them $25 for an item not billed 2 years ago. Although this is not over the top a problem, they informed us that these types of events can be billed up to 7 years after the mistake is found which now tells me if they are coming after me for $25 out of $10's of thousands already paid to them out of pocket and by insurance, they will more than likely come back for more. I trust the doctors, but if all of the errors in billing out there, watch your mailbox... I am sure you will see something soon from them. Does not make me want to go schedule my next hip replacement through this group, that's for sure.

Sep 25th, 2015

Understanding doctor with good beside manner. Difficult to get an appt but well worth it

Jul 13th, 2012

The best....can not say enough good about Dr. Dellose. He has replaced both of my hips and a knee and all three have been a complete success. He has a wonderful bedside manor and his follow-up is outstanding. He really cares about his patients.

Jul 27th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Dellose for several years. He answers all of my questions and supplies info with courtesy and concern. He is easy to talk with and is a doctor I would recommend for treatment of arthritis in the knees.

by Nancy Bogart, RN on Jun 11th, 2009

I have had Dr Dellose for 2 procedures, one arthroscopy of the R knee, and L knee replacement. I have referred friends and family to him. I will be having the R knee replaced in the near future. He is an excellent diagnostician, has a great beside manner, and has great concern for his patients. His PA's and nurses are tops!

Total right knee replacement show details Total right knee replacement
by JoAnn Lee on Mar 24th, 2009

I lived in new york city and I relocated here I was refer by another Dr to DR. Dellose and I think he is great and know just what each and everyone of his patient needs. God couldn't had pick any one better to do my surgrey