A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DeMeester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DeMeester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DeMeester, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMeester graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. DeMeester has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ryan DeMeester MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. DeMeester practice?
- Dr. Steven DeMeester has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven DeMeester practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.