Dr. Steven Dennis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dennis?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dennis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2016

He really showed concern for my elderly mother's equilibrium problem that caused her much anxiety when standing or walking. His exam ruled out any inner ear problem, and then referred her to a neurologist who diagnosed her condition and solved her balance issues.

August 10th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr. Dennis is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. He is very friendly and he has a great bedside manner, and he genuinely cares about his patients. I saw him several times for serious sinus issues and after trying increasingly powerful non-invasive remedies that didn't resolve things, he sent me for a CT scan that showed surgery was my only option. He explained everything to me in great detail, and the follow-up appointments have been great. It's like going to see a friend to sort out a problem. He takes his time, pays attention, and he remembers even casual things we've talked about that have nothing to do with health issues, such as comments I've made about projects I'm working on. I've seen several of the doctors at his practice and they're all very good, but Dr. Dennis is the best. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff, and I highly recommend him.

January 23rd, 2015

THE BEST!

I had a chronic sinus infections for many years. After multiple rounds of antibiotics that were almost useless, I found Dr. Dennis. He took the time to investigate and resolve my issue with (out-patient) sinus surgery. Excellent only begins to describe his knowledge, skill, demeanor, and genuine caring. Without question, the best physician I've ever encountered.

June 5th, 2012

Angel

August 16th, 2009

The Best

Dr. Dennis is great! You would not find a better doctor for your children. All three of my kids love him. They actually like to see him. I truly could not say enough about what a great doctor he is.

June 7th, 2017