A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dentz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dentz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dentz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Dentz practice?
Dr. Steven Dentz practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Dentz, Dr. Stefan Dentz, Dr. Stephan Dentz, Dr. Stephen Dentz