A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dentz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dentz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Dentz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Dentz practice?
- Dr. Steven Dentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dentz practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.