Learn more about Dr. Steven DeRoos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DeRoos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRoos
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. DeRoos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DeRoos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRoos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeRoos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T DeRoos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. DeRoos practice?
- Dr. Steven DeRoos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven DeRoos practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Traverse City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians, Grand Rapids Physiatrists, and Grand Rapids Neurologists.