A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DeRoos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DeRoos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRoos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. DeRoos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DeRoos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRoos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeRoos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T DeRoos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. DeRoos practice?
- Dr. Steven DeRoos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven DeRoos practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Traverse City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians, Grand Rapids Physiatrists, and Grand Rapids Neurologists.