Learn more about Dr. Steven DeRoos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DeRoos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRoos
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. DeRoos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DeRoos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRoos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeRoos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T DeRoos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. DeRoos practice?
- Dr. Steven DeRoos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven DeRoos practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Traverse City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians, Grand Rapids Physiatrists, and Grand Rapids Neurologists.