Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Deroos
Dr. Steven Deroos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Saint Joseph, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Deroos is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Helen Devos Children's Hospital, Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus and Spectrum Health Hospitals. Dr. Deroos has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Deroos has the following 4 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Steven Deroos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Elizabeth Kowal
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI10
Dr. Karen Dahl
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI19
Dr. Deborah Cloney
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI33