Dr. Steven Desautels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Desautels?

Waste of time

Posted on November 14th, 2017

He never treAted my complications from surgery, he made me suffer longer found another GI treated for bacterial overgrowth, and internal for spams. Like the last post a year ago don't waste your time. He lost how to treat patient with dignity and respect. Better luck to his next patient.

Posted on November 15th, 2016

I felt I received excellent care. Dr. Desautels was kind, caring, friendly and listened. He offered excellent suggestions.

No Help

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Do not waste your time or money going to this place! If i could choose the option of zero stars that would be more appropriate. The dr i saw, Dr. Desautels, was the most arrogant, egotistical i have ever met. I paid out of pocket $180 because they did not take my insurance for all of approx a 5 to 10 min visit with this dr, just to accomplish absolutely NOTHING! Not a legitimate examination, referral, treatment plan, advice, medication, NOTHING! He basically ripped me off is how i feel. The website advertises COMPLETELY contradicting information than what i experienced here. Seriously do not waste your time or money on this quack.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

best dr. ever

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Excellent, caring physician

Most thorough GI doctor I've ever seen

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Don't judge him based on personality. He was the most knowledgeable and thorough GI Dr. I have seen, and I've been to 3 others in the valley. He took time to listen, really hearing what I had to say. He explained all the possibilities of what was causing my symptoms, and ordered appropriate testing. His nurse was welcoming and friendly.

Posted on June 20th, 2009

Took over patients for my previous doctor, and although I was a little apprehensive, I was made to feel very comfortable. Even got the pictures of the colonoscopy. Really enjoyed the nurse I had. She had a wonderful personality. Dr. Desaultels seemed nice. I was put to sleep before I got to talk to him much.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017