A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dewey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dewey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dewey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dewey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Henry Dewey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Dewey practice?
- Dr. Steven Dewey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dewey practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.