Dr. Steven Dewey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dewey?

Awesome

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr Dewey is a great Dr his entire staff is amazing and he does whatever he can to make you feel comfortable and answers all questions.

Correction of RK Surgery/Cataracts

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Dr. Dewey is gifted in knowing how to operate on someone with prior RK surgery. If you have had the RK surgery you know how difficult it is to find someone who understands how RK eyesight fluctuates during the day. Praise God that I found Dr. Dewey!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

The best all around

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Hes wonderful!! I refer everyone who needs an expierenced, educated well rounded Optho Doc to him!!! Nothing but the best from him..

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Exceptional service

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Dewey and trusted him completely. My family Doctor gave him a glowing recommendation as did a number of people I talked to. I had cataracts removed, astigmatism corrected and new lenses applied in both eyes.

Arrogant,condescending and rude. Would NOT recommend

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

This Doctor was rude condescending and judgmental and I would not refer him or go back. His staff was very friendly so I was not prepared to have such a horrible experience with the Doctor. After his rant using a horrible analogy about using a high powered rifle on seniors at McKenzie place, When he asked me what I wanted and I told him to talk about MY EYES,he told me to go to the dollar store and buy one of each strength cheater readers and see what I liked because reading glasses were expensive. My husband and I both had appointments and were both astounded at DR. Deweys unprofessional behavior and attitude as well as we felt our actual eye issues (WHY we went to an EYE doctor)were not discussed properly(because he was on a rant about how an endocrinologist friend he had would not like me) and we actually wondered if we should make another appointment and go see another doc to take care of our eyes since this visit was weird and unprofessional. My husband has been having serious issues seeing from one eye and DR Dewey told my husband his eyes were fine and he did not need another appt for 2 years or more but if he wanted to get a referral for and eye lift he could.. After waiting a ridiculous wait time being lectured/scolded about my opinions regarding MS big pharma drugs and told he was surprised my eyes were in such good shape in spite of my serious health problems, I left frustrated,berated and disappointed. Both my husband and myself felt like this was a horrible experience and do not feel as though we were treated with respect or have a clear idea of our actual eye health. DR. Dewey was arrogant from the start of the appt. even complaining when entering our exam room that his previous patient "talked too much". It was clear the doctor did not like me and he did not hold back the insulting innuendo. After dismissing a comment I made, he rolled his eyes and said" That's the difference about being educated". His blatant disrespect and arrogance was astounding! I wish I had read other complaints about this doctor and chosen another eye doctor for my families care. When you read other complaints about him being arrogant unprofessional uncaring or a jerk take it very seriously because I wish I had read those complaints before putting myself through such a horrendous experience. DR Dewey really is an unprofessional JERK! Save yourself the insults and toxic belittling and find an eye doctor that actually helps you with your eyes.

Find another eye Doc

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Great overall eye doctor!!

Unexpected problem solved quickly

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Dr. Dewey found an unexpected problem - a tear in my dad's retina. The retina specialist who repaired it the same day said it was special that Dr. Dewey caught it.

EXCELLENCE IN ACTION!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, staff, and facility!

40 Something with cateracts

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I am a 40 something diagnosed with cateracts. Needless to say, I was devastated to hear this, but it explained my sudden loss of vision. I was referred to Dr Dewey by my optometrist. Dr Dewey is amazing, very thorough, professional. He explained everything he was thinking and going to do. He was able to do my surgery on both eyes within 3 weeks. I am so happy that he was able to correct my vision.