A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DiBiase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DiBiase is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiBiase
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiBiase Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DiBiase, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBiase graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiBiase has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph DiBiase MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. DiBiase practice?
- Dr. Steven DiBiase has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven DiBiase practices Radiation Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Oncologists.