A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DiBiase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DiBiase is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DiBiase, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBiase graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiBiase has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joseph DiBiase MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. DiBiase practice?
- Dr. Steven DiBiase has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven DiBiase practices Radiation Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Oncologists.