GASTROENTEROLOGY AND HEPATOLOGY

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  This is a great doctor!  |  show details
by Laurel V. on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Dilauro was very caring about my situation. He spent enough time with me to figure out what I needed. As it turns out, he was also extremely accurate with what he thought was wrong...it was proven correct in subsequent tests. He is confident and kind, and he has great sense of humor.

Aug 31st, 2012

Hi is the best gastro. I swiched gastros because i wan not getting the explanations i needed and needed another medication for my cramps. Told my old gastro the hysocamine was not woking..did not offer me another med. Went to my primary and they prescribed Bentyl- it is specially for IBS. Why didn't my old gastro do that. I did not get things explained to me like Dr. Dilaura does. I had gone to him in tears because this IBS has torn up my life, lost my job, can't do a lot of things sick a lot. He supports me on the Bentyl He comforted me saying I have seen a lot of people in your situation and we are learning more and more about IBS and there is hope. Great to hear never heard those words from old gastro. Also brought in some research from Cedars Sinai where a dr. is working on an antibiotic for IBS and he knows of the doctor and all his research and put me on the antibiotic. it helped a lot. I felt i was just dropped not cared about at the other gastro and here i believe the dr. is working hard to find solutions. He also put me on gluten gastro free diet. its like the other gastro gave up. I believe in 2nd 3rd opinions been the other medical situation for 2 years being misdiagnosed til finally i was correctly diagnosed. Dr. Dilauro listens to you and has a great bedside manner and is truly trying to help youwhat i did not find else where.

Jun 23rd, 2012

He has a great bedside manner. He took great care of my mother in the hospital and it was very easy to see him in follow up in his office.

Dec 13th, 2011

Dr. DiLauro has an excellent bedside manner. He took great care of me in the hospital. I switched my care to follow him for my colitis now.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I recently visited Doctor DiLauro for a consultation visit and so far he has proven to be an excellent internist. He is very patient and was willing to answer any of my questions until they were fully exhausted. It possibly was the longest doctors visit I ever had- he definitely did not rush me out the door. I have no doubt he has an interest in my health and care for my well being. I look forward to having him as my doctor throughout my lifetime effort against this chronic disease. I highly recommend Dr. DiLauro for your gastrointestinal needs.