A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence Mem Hosp, Lawrence, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Dillon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Steven Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dillon practices Internal Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists.