A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dilsaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dilsaver, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilsaver
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Dilsaver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilsaver graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Dilsaver MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Dilsaver practice?
- Dr. Steven Dilsaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dilsaver practices Psychiatry near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Arcadia Psychiatrists.