A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dilsaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dilsaver, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilsaver
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dilsaver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilsaver graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Dilsaver MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Dilsaver practice?
- Dr. Steven Dilsaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dilsaver practices Psychiatry near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Psychiatrists.