A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dimsdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dimsdale is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dimsdale, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimsdale graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Dimsdale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dimsdale MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Dimsdale practice?
- Dr. Steven Dimsdale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dimsdale practices Emergency Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Emergency Physicians.