A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dina
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dina graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Dina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Dina practice?
- Dr. Steven Dina has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dina practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.