inactive

Steven C Dinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2013
Excellence!
Dr Dinger has been my obgyn for my pregnancy of my 3 beautiful children! He has been our families hero! Always quick and on effecint when helping me through child birth. I am forever grateful to him!

May 22nd, 2013
Was not compassionate at all
I had my son in 2009. During my pregnancy Dr. Dinger just seemed like he came to work for a paycheck. His nursing staff was amazing and they always made me feel welcome. Dr. Dinger seemed to roll his eyes when I had just a basic new mom concern. Right after my son's birth he hurried out of the room. He told my family I was done, but I wasn't. Everything was still getting cleaned up and my mother in law came bursting in while the nurse was picking up the mess. Good job Dr. Dinger, I do not recommend this doctor if it is your first baby. Get a female OBGYN, that way they'll have some idea what you're going through.

April 4th, 2012
went in for anual exam. Concerned with my strong family history of breast cancer and he blew it off. The lamest breast exam, even with the concerns. He did'nt even do a through breast exam. I pray the mammogram is good because he sure did'nt check.