A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Divack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Divack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divack
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Divack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Divack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Divack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Divack has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Divack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Divack practice?
- Dr. Steven Divack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Divack practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.