A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Divack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Divack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Divack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Divack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Divack has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Divack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Divack practice?
Dr. Steven Divack practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.