A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Divack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Divack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Divack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Divack graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Divack has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Divack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Divack practice?
- Dr. Steven Divack has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Divack practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.