A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Docimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Docimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Docimo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Docimo, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Docimo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Docimo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gerard Docimo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Docimo practice?
- Dr. Steven Docimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Docimo practices Pediatrics, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Urologists.