A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Docimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Docimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Docimo, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Fetal Diseases
- Kidney Stones Kidney Calculi
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Pediatric Urology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections UTI
- Urologic Diseases
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Docimo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Docimo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gerard Docimo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Docimo practice?
- Dr. Steven Docimo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Docimo practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists, Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists, and Pittsburgh Pediatricians.