A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dominguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dominguez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Steven Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dominguez practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Emergency Physicians and Newport Beach Internists.