A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Domsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domsky
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Domsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Domsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Domsky MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Domsky practice?
- Dr. Steven Domsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Domsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Conshohocken Internists and Conshohocken Cardiologists.