A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Doores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Doores is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Doores, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doores graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Doores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Med Ctr -Grapevine, Grapevine, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Doores MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Doores practice?
- Dr. Steven Doores has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Doores practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.