General Practitioner, Internists, Pediatrician

2300 Haggerty Rd
Ste 2120
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
248-960-7711
Locations and availability (3)

|  former patient  |  show details
by Regina Barnett on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr Dovitz is the best! He's attentive, kind, prompt, thorough & great bedside manner& takes time to LISTEN. I have not had this since 2004 & the economy changed I lost job & medical. He was my doc for 27 yrs with asset Sherry (great as well). I got him by accident in 1975 & kept him! He's all you'd want in a doctor! I wish I had him back!!

by RF on Nov 2nd, 2013

Dr. Dovitz is one in a thousand. He will ask pertinent questions and will hope you will follow his direction and if you do, he will do his best to keep you at your best. If you have a question after a consultation, he will answer emails which is very helpful when you are unsure of your diagnosis.or meds. And he has a sense of humor !!! You can tell we love him.

|  Outstanding Physician.  |  show details
by James B. on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Dovitz has been my primary physician since 1984. I arbitrarily chose his name from a HAP directory. What a fortunate choice. I could not have asked for a better doctor. In nearly 30 years I am as satisfied today as I was when I started with him. A true professional and a standout in his field. I dread the day he retires. May that day be far in the future.

|  Best Doctor in the entire state of Michigan!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Could not have a better, wonderful, nicer, greater Doctor . Dr.Dovitz is the BEST doctor anybody would ever need or want.

Jun 1st, 2012

Ditto on all the other four star ratings. I cannot think of anything Dr. Dovitz could do any better. I have been happy with all of the referrals he has given me and I feel fortunate to have found this Doctor.

Jan 18th, 2012

I've seen Dr.Dovitz since I was 15 years old and I am 47 now and I have nothing but goof things to say about him! He has always made me feel very comfortable and like I am his only patient....

|  A Dr. who listens  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

I find Dr. Dovitz to be a very caring physcian. He listens, doesn't rush you. And he acts to get a proper diagnosis. If he can't find one he doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist. I would refer him to my friends.

by J. Michaels - White Lake on May 1st, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Steven Dovitz since 1984 and would never consider seeing anyone else. He is now my families physician as well and I would recommend him to everyone. He's kind, knowledgable, caring, compassionate and really listens to his patients. Thank you for all your years of service. Our good health is a direct reflection on your hard work and dedication!

by Henry C. & Melven E. Jolley on Nov 4th, 2008

After 35 years, my husband & I find that Dr. Dovitz remains informative, accurate in his diagnosis, constant in personal contact with us, patient and caring and very knowledgeable.

by Gloria on Aug 11th, 2008

I have been a patient for over 20 years, and I have found him to be informative, attentive and caring. You can always call and speak with him directly if you have concerns. The best internist I've had.