A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dowinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dowinsky is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowinsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dowinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowinsky graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Dowinsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Dowinsky MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Dowinsky practice?
- Dr. Steven Dowinsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dowinsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.