A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Downing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- This physician has a courtesy practice at Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Craig Downing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S C. Downing practice?
- Dr. S Downing has 2 office locations.
Dr. S Downing practices Family Medicine near Andrews, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, SC.
See Andrews Family Physicians.