A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Downing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- This physician has a courtesy practice at Waccamaw Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Downing practice?
Dr. Steven Downing practices Family Medicine near Andrews, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, SC.
See Andrews Family Physicians.