A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Downing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downing
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Downing Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Downing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- This physician has a courtesy practice at Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Downing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Downing practice?
- Dr. Steven Downing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Downing practices Family Medicine near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Primary Care Doctors.