A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Downing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downing
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Downing Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Downing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- This physician has a courtesy practice at Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Downing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Downing practice?
- Dr. Steven Downing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Downing practices Family Medicine near Georgetown, SC.
See Georgetown Primary Care Doctors.