A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dowshen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dowshen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dowshen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowshen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dowshen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Dowshen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Dowshen practice?
- Dr. Steven Dowshen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dowshen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Endocrinologists.