Dr. Steven Draeger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Draeger?

May 4th, 2016

Please disregard the last review I wrote....this is a GOOD DOCTOR!

Dr Draeger and Bethany family care really is a GOOD practice. I was kind of mad in my last review (I wrote..."bad experience" ) where I said Dr. Draeger deserved a bad review. He deserves five (5) stars actually. He really did bend over backwards to help me in so many ways. He has a GREAT personality, is very gifted in his fielf, and ALWAYS responds quickly to "My Chart" questions. Again, disregard my last review plaese. It wasn't much of a big deal what he wrote in my report. Anyway, it was true. May God's peace be with him and this office!.

March 12th, 2016

Bad experiemce

I thought this was a doctor I could trust. Yet after NOT having my core concerns addressed or improved, and also being spoken of by him iny report of 2 yrs, and seeing personal infotmation written about me in the report (that I had specifically asked him to keep confidential), I will never trust this or any doctor again. I highly recommend using EXTREME caution about what you discuss with ANY doctor. This doctor was so sweet and kind to me in person, yet had nothing kind to say about me in writing (after I left him I reviewed my 2 yr report). How truly sad it is (in my opinion) that the medical profession seems to want to merely use us all for profit and seems to care NOTHING of our humanity or what we have suffered in our life. I believe they use our sufferings to their advantage for profit, and even seem to use it against us (it turns out this doctor and his staff sure did). I thought this doctor would be different but in turned out he was no different than any other ego-driven, "money humgry doctor," In my opinion. His staff was equally as heartless as well. I do NOT at all recommend this doctor. I wrote the above two "fantastic" reviews about this doctor,. However, after reviewing my report and seeing how he really thinks of me, I refute them, and take them back. He sure fooled me.

November 25th, 2015

Best doctor I have had.

Dr Draeger is truly the best family doctor I have ever had. He has always followed up with me, given accurate diagnosis and made helpful and simple suggestions. He knows his stuff, and also has a fantastic personally. It shows that h truly cares about people. Only drawback has some unpleasant experiences with a few staff, but they are usually transient so I can deal with it. Dr. Draeger is truly awesome though!

November 23rd, 2015

The awesomest Doctor ever!

Dr. Draeger cares about people. He has tremendous awareness in his field. Very well knowledged doctor. He always responds quickly to messages and Rx requests. His "bedside manner" is outstanding. He is very funny too.

September 3rd, 2015