Dr. Steven Draskoczy MD Patient Reviews

1.7

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2009
Dr Draskoczy ran tests on me and actually went overboard on meds. I don't have high blood pressure but the meds he was putting me on "as a precaution" lowered my blood pressure way too much and was making me ill. When he saw how low it was he told me to stop taking it. He was also my mom's dr. He told her that her heart wasn't that bad and couldn't be what was causing all her pain. A few hours later that same day we had to call 911. She was in congestive heart failure. She never made it back home from the hospital. The dr should have been able to diagnose congestive heart failure.

April 8th, 2009
A Real Heart Doctor?
Dr. D., apparently does not do too much when symptoms are present in a patient. After several years of being his patient and having hypertension, no medications were given to alleviate the problem that worked. So, it was I want to see you in 3 months. Now the echocardiogram is showing a ventricular problem due to hypertension.If he had prescribed the correct meds this could have been been prevented.In my opinion not a very good doctor, and certainly guilty of negligence.