A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dubinett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dubinett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubinett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubinett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Dubinett MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Dubinett practice?
- Dr. Steven Dubinett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dubinett practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.