A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dubinett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubinett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dubinett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dubinett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubinett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubinett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Dubinett MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Dubinett practice?
- Dr. Steven Dubinett has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dubinett practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.