A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dubinett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dubinett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubinett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubinett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubinett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans