Dr. Steven Dubovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Dubovsky?

September 25th, 2013

Poor diagnostician

For a dept. chair, Dr. Dubovsky is a terrible diagnostician and worse at making appropriate referrals. His supervisory skills are remarkably poor as under-physicians routinely over-prescribe and prescribe improper medications. Head out-of town for proper care.

July 28th, 2011

See Dr Dubovsky ASAP

I guarantee that Dr Dubovsky is better than any psychiatrist you've seen. He is a research scientist with a world class understanding of biochemistry and pharmacology and the credentials to prove it. I've seen several psychiatrists over the past 20 years and they all failed to give me an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. Dr Dubovsky got it right in one hour. He only does consultations, not ongoing treatment, and it's not cheap ($350) but I would have paid up to $5,000 for what I got out of that one hour. He followed up with a 4 page report describing my diagnosis and laying out detailed step by step instructions for my doctor to follow in my treatment. Even if you are nowhere near Buffalo, make the trip to see him and save yourself years of frustration with the typical psychiatrist who's making blind guesses based on what a pharmaceutical rep told them last week.

August 26th, 2008

brilliant

after seeing several mediocre pschiatrists, my dr. (psychiatrist) sent me to dr. dubovsky who nailed my condition dead on and made appropriate recomendations to my dr. for treatment. unfortunately, he does not see patients for ongoing treatment, only on a consultation basis. he spent much more than the alotted time with me and cleared up a number of issues with an insightful analysis that included a treatment plan for my mediocre psychiatrist to follow. i would pay ten times the normal fee to see him over the run-of-the-mill psychiatrist.

March 27th, 2017