Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Dubs
Dr. Steven Dubs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loveland, CO. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dubs is affiliated with Medical Center of the Rockies, Poudre Valley Hospital and North Colorado Medical Center. Dr. Dubs has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Dubs has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...