A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dudek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dudek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudek graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dudek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Dudek MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Dudek practice?
- Dr. Steven Dudek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dudek practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.