A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dulla is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dulla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulla graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Glenn Dulla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Dulla practice?
- Dr. Steven Dulla has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dulla practices Psychiatry near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Psychiatrists.