Dr. Steven Dupuis DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 18th, 2014
CHPNA
I worked with Dr. Dupuis at a hospice in Petoskey Michigan and saw first hand how caring he was with the patients he served. He came to my home when my mother was on hospice, sat and held her hand and helped us through the last days of her life. I also experienced him sitting with the patients in the Hospice House when they had no one to be with them . He is a very compassionate person and I only have great things to say about how he helped me through the loss of my mother and a year later the death of my brother.

November 2nd, 2013
RN BSN CHPN
Dr. Steve Dupuis is the most caring hospice Dr. I have ever known. In fact he is the most caring Dr. I have ever known. He truly cares about the clients he takes care of. He has personal as well as professional experience in this area. He treats the staff he works with as if they also can contribute to the care of the client. Most think the buses are there just to do the work they do not want to do. This really enhances the scope of care for each client. I work for a different hospice , but think Dr. Dupuis is the best.