Dr. Steven Duras MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Lakewood, WA

3.8

April 25th, 2017
Never again
I have now had several occasions where I had Dr Duras and they have been horrible and left me a complete mess. He does not listen at all to his patients and does not take into considerations anyone but himself. He is aloof and spends little time with you nor does he remember much of your concerns. I left a hospital very sick against the hospital doctors advice just because I did not want to have him as my possible surgeon and he refused to sign off and let me go to the UW via transfer..... we had a whole group of people at the hospital trying to get him to approve it. He also did not agree with anyone else's opinions of my diagnosis and treatment plan.... this is the last time I will go to St Clare's if I think he will be the doctor there. Very uncompassionate!

September 16th, 2015
Saved my life!
I live in Oregon and was up in Washington visiting my Mom . Thought I had a terrible flu and fought going to a Doctor, especially the ER. Finally went after 3 days of fever and weird symptoms. Within an hour or so, Team St Claire's Hospital and Dr Duras figured out my gall bladder was about to burst (gangrenous and multiple stones). I am fully recovered afte the scare of my life. FIVE stars, no question!

October 19th, 2011
The Medical team at ST Clair Hosp. is is very good they make you feel as if you are their only Patent thank you for helping me live and feel better .