A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Steven Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Baker practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.