A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Steven Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Baker practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.