A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Baker is Good. Dr. Baker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Baker practice?
Dr. Steven Baker practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Baker, Dr. Stephen Baker, Dr. Stefan Baker, Dr. Steve Baker