A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance