Dr. Steven Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Davis?

Great

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Been going to him and his staff for 16 years now. Always great. Very nice and takes the time to get to know you.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

The doctors in this office and the staff ar very caring and understanding.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

The staff is very courteous but the front desk staff needs polishing. I usually see Dr. Davis or his P.A. Jessica. Jessica is the most knowledgeable person I know and she should have considered becoming a doctor. Both Dr. Davis and Jessica are a great team and have offered me great advise over the years.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Davis, and Jessica Uhl PA, have been my doctors for years and the best diagnostitians I've ever had

Authenitic, Listens

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Down to earth, humble; dry sense of humor, listens, empathizes, accommodates to my needs

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr Davis and all his staff including his PA Jessica Url are fabulous

The Best!

Posted on November 28th, 2013

I first came to Dr. Davis about 17 years ago. After seeing other doctors for 2 years for a medical ailment that never went away with other doctors' medications, Dr. Davis cured my ailment in one day!! I also had back problems that my previous orthopedic surgeon had said was incurable and would eventually require surgery. Dr. Davis prescribed physical therapy and exercises. I have been pain-free, and drug free for 16 years!! He is very knowledgeable and does not over-prescribe. He is down-to-earth, and a wonderful person. I feel completely free to tell him whatever is on my mind. My only hope is that he lives longer than me!! His PA Jessica Uhl is also caring and knowledgeable.

20-year patient

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Davis is always worth the wait. I never feel rushed, and have always been treated very well.

An Almost Perfect Docter

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Returning to Dr. Davis's care after 12 years was an easy task. He is still thecaring and astute doctor and if he couldcure all of his patients of their ailments, he would be perfect. As it is, he strives to provide the care and direction his patients need and believe you me, some of us really need that kind of caring. I can't ask for more. He has integrity and humanity. One can be confident while under his care.

Love Dr. Davis and Staff

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Davis and Jessica for over 15 years and I have always had the best of care. Very professional, I never wait long, I can get an appt. same day and they never rush me, I can talk about whatever is on my mind and they listen in regards to my health. Very professional, but with a "family" feel. Thanks Dr. Davis and Staff!!!

Dissatisfied patient

Posted on September 8th, 2011

This "doctor" is an uninformed, ignorant, arrogant, jerk! Went to him for 10Yrs. for minor things like flus andUTI's. But when I had a mysteryHealth issue that he couldn't figureout he dismissed me as hystericaland having anxiety. Turns out when I saw A real dr at cedarsinai he diagnosedMe in 10 minutes with a neurological disorder and treated me appropriately and withempathy. He isn't even an MD!!

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Very considerate, caring and understanding. They never rush you and are very persistant in diagnosing and treating your condition. The staff at Dr Davis' office really seem to care.