Dr. Steven Davis DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016
Great
Been going to him and his staff for 16 years now. Always great. Very nice and takes the time to get to know you.

July 3rd, 2016
The doctors in this office and the staff ar very caring and understanding.

January 15th, 2016
The staff is very courteous but the front desk staff needs polishing. I usually see Dr. Davis or his P.A. Jessica. Jessica is the most knowledgeable person I know and she should have considered becoming a doctor. Both Dr. Davis and Jessica are a great team and have offered me great advise over the years.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Davis, and Jessica Uhl PA, have been my doctors for years and the best diagnostitians I've ever had

May 13th, 2015
Authenitic, Listens
Down to earth, humble; dry sense of humor, listens, empathizes, accommodates to my needs

March 18th, 2015
Dr Davis and all his staff including his PA Jessica Url are fabulous

November 28th, 2013
The Best!
I first came to Dr. Davis about 17 years ago. After seeing other doctors for 2 years for a medical ailment that never went away with other doctors' medications, Dr. Davis cured my ailment in one day!! I also had back problems that my previous orthopedic surgeon had said was incurable and would eventually require surgery. Dr. Davis prescribed physical therapy and exercises. I have been pain-free, and drug free for 16 years!! He is very knowledgeable and does not over-prescribe. He is down-to-earth, and a wonderful person. I feel completely free to tell him whatever is on my mind. My only hope is that he lives longer than me!! His PA Jessica Uhl is also caring and knowledgeable.

March 1st, 2012
20-year patient
Dr. Davis is always worth the wait. I never feel rushed, and have always been treated very well.

February 29th, 2012
An Almost Perfect Docter
Returning to Dr. Davis's care after 12 years was an easy task. He is still thecaring and astute doctor and if he couldcure all of his patients of their ailments, he would be perfect. As it is, he strives to provide the care and direction his patients need and believe you me, some of us really need that kind of caring. I can't ask for more. He has integrity and humanity. One can be confident while under his care.

October 6th, 2011
Love Dr. Davis and Staff
I have been seeing Dr. Davis and Jessica for over 15 years and I have always had the best of care. Very professional, I never wait long, I can get an appt. same day and they never rush me, I can talk about whatever is on my mind and they listen in regards to my health. Very professional, but with a "family" feel. Thanks Dr. Davis and Staff!!!

September 8th, 2011
Dissatisfied patient
This "doctor" is an uninformed, ignorant, arrogant, jerk! Went to him for 10Yrs. for minor things like flus andUTI's. But when I had a mysteryHealth issue that he couldn't figureout he dismissed me as hystericaland having anxiety. Turns out when I saw A real dr at cedarsinai he diagnosedMe in 10 minutes with a neurological disorder and treated me appropriately and withempathy. He isn't even an MD!!

April 15th, 2011
Very considerate, caring and understanding. They never rush you and are very persistant in diagnosing and treating your condition. The staff at Dr Davis' office really seem to care.