Overall Review

3.9

May 4th, 2015
What happened to the rock star dos
condition still problematic 6 days later. I am furious that the Doctor could not give me any advise over the phone about taking extra Alleve pills and or the muscle relaxers he prescribed just 6 days ago. They kept saying I had to be seen- that he coudnt even advise me about the meds he prescrobed without seeing me first. I pleaded for advice, saying I could not even get dressed to come in- wanted to try staying in bed all day- meds around the clock and then would go back to doc tomorrow if things dont improve. Then I was told to either come in or go to the ER. So, I turned to google and find out that I could actually go as high as two pills 3 times a day- as opposed to one pill one time a day. Sucks that I turn to the web because the doctor I have had for 25+ years refused to give me any advise over the phone. I wasnt asking for new meds, a new diagnosis, just advise about giving the condition that you diagnosed and opportunity to benefit from the meds you prescribed for just 24 hours before scheduling another appt. with you. I am not a stranger to this office, nor am I a frequent prescription taker. I am having a hard time with the way I was treated today and am seriously considering looking for a new "rock star" as my adult children refer to him.

March 10th, 2015
Horrible Service
Horrible service. The provider has an agreement with our insurance company to direct bill for any payments and prior to being seen his office staff harassed us for payment up front. They refused to contact our insurer to confirm the details of our policy. Obviously this was not the caring patient oriented service we were looking for and they are supposed to be a PPO???

September 29th, 2012
Awesome!!!
I've been going to Dr. Diamond for over 15 years. He's a great and caring person. I recommend him to everyone!

July 8th, 2011
i liked this doctor. he listened to me and the office was very nice

February 26th, 2011
Really pleased with my new doc
Very caring and professional. Made the diagnosis in minutes . I'd recommend him to anyone.

April 21st, 2010
a good fit for me and my family
this doctor was great. nice office( even had TV and a cool fountain). easy location and parking too. the office was clean and the staff knew what they were doing. the doctor was nice and caring. i was very relaxed . I felt that he listened to what i had to say and got right to the point of how to treat me. he sent my prescriptions from his i-phone right to my pharmacy too. Very coolI'd recommend him to anyone. thanks Dr D for getting me well

September 7th, 2009
My family and I have many medical issues. Dr. Diamond has listened, worked with me and my family to provide the best care. He does care.

July 22nd, 2009
Best Doctor Around!
I have been a patient of Dr.Diamond's for over 5 years. I had been having a problem that no one could figure. Two of my co workers recommended him because they said he was an excellent diagnostician. Within two visits he was able to solve my problem. He was so easy to talk to and the staff was wonderful. He is now on my Christmas card list...forever!!

February 12th, 2009
Dr. Steven E Diamond is by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is very thorough and accurate in his ability to diagnose an illness or injury and prescribe the most effective treatment. If you need to see Dr. Diamond right away but he has a booked schedule, he and his staff will try to find a way to fit you. As a patient of over nine years, I would very highly recommend Dr. Diamond.

October 13th, 2008
i felt like he was really listening
i went to see Dr. Diamond for a combination of problems.. His office was very nice and easy to find. Also, he was able to see me the same day( they said they keep some appoinments for new and emergency patients every day. He sat down with me and really listened. I felt really comfortable with him. I would recommend Dr diamond to my friends and family