Dr. Steven Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Freeman?

February 10th, 2017

Great Doctor and Great Staff

Dr. Freeman has been my doctor for 12 years. He always shows true concern about any problem I have, and he is a good listener. I love Dr. Freeman.

July 7th, 2015

Excellent diagnostic skills

July 6th, 2012

Great folks!

Excellent Dr and staff! Dr. Freeman has gone above and beyond what most drs have done. I'm speaking from experience. I have seen many different specialists and have yet to receive a diagnosis. He has run test and test, and hasn't given up yet. He believes me in spite of the mostly negative test results. Therefore, I've had a completely different experience than the post below.Also, Dr. Freeman had some sort of serious health issue the first half of 2012, so the patient below may have visitied during that time. I don't know the exact dates.

February 4th, 2012

COMPLETE UNACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE!!!

This was probably THE worst experience I've ever had at a doctor's office. Upon the first few meetings, he seemed OK, and most all of the staff was very nice. Actually, I used to see a nurse practitioner who is no longer with the practice, but was the only one who cared about treating people like they were a human being. I was completely humiliated, my symptoms were ignored and were not treated, and the entire vibe of the whole place was tense. Other members of the staff were obviously unhappy and indifferent. COMPLETE UNACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE!!!! This was the biggest joke I've ever seen!!! On top of it all, the "Doctor" wouldn't even come in the room, just some PA who had to go check with him on everything. And all this can be yours too for only $125.00!!

July 27th, 2011

Car Accident side effects, back, knees, emotional problems

Dr Freeman is one of those Doctors that seem to be disappearing from the world these days. Not only was his bedside manner something from the Andy Griffith show, making me laugh, putting me at ease, pulling up a chair and talking with me like I was a name, not a number, put me totally at ease. I was able to talk to him without feeling rushed, without feeling like he was just rushing to get through so he could make a buck off the next patient, and was relaxed enough to give him the whole of the situation instead of just parts of it like I do when doctors rush me. This is an exceptional MD. I would recommend Dr Stephen Freeman to anyone. The staff was also very pleasant, and the wait time was only a few minutes. He has a Nurse Practitioner that is as knowledgeable as an MD. Her name is Suzann Hobbs. I had follow up appointments with her, and she is the same way with bedside manner, knowledge of medicines and treatments, time of recovery, etc. This is a great practice, and one I continue to go to.

March 9th, 2017