A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eric Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldberg has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Varnville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Varnville Internists and Varnville Cardiologists.