inactive

Steven E Harris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Harris
Dr. Harris is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have.

October 3rd, 2012
Best Doctor EVER
Dr. Harris was the first doctor on a long list of doctors to have given me a proper diagnosis. He's helped my life go from barely functioning (activity wise) to the point where I can walk miles without going out of breath!!!! I could barely walk up and down the stairs without wheezing, I went from a 47% lung function to a now 120%, and I didn't even know it was possible to go over 100. His bedside manor is something that I can't fit in to words here... He's amazing. Like you're going to see an old friend, he's serious when he needs to be but finds time to share a laugh or two or three! He has treated me with nothing but respect but most importantly he's treated me as an equal. Don't know where my Heath would he without him.

March 14th, 2012
Lavern Avant
Dr Harris is a wonderful professional, always displaying concern for your total well being. The entire office is totally wonderful. I always have a good experience at the Austell office.

May 28th, 2011
He Does not care
Seems this Dr. Harris has forgotten he suppose to be a partner in helping patients getting well again, but this is not the case, he is more interested how much he can bill the insurance company.Harris is a partner with the Georgia Lung Assoc. He does not care very much about the patients health, also he is very rude. I do not recommend this doctor

November 22nd, 2010
Excellent Doctor! Truly Cares About Patients!!
I see Dr. Harris on a regular basis and feel that I receive the best possible care. It is obvious that he truly cares about his patients. He gives me all the time I need to ask questions and works me in whenever I need to come in. His staff is friendly and always helpful when I call or come into the office.

October 4th, 2009
Not this doctor
This Dr. Harris does not demonstrate much professionalism, always in a rush, he does not return phone calls, forgets to write presciption refills, not very interested in the patiens health, except how much he can bill the insurance company,This doctor is very rude, and makes sarcastic remarks, and is very disrespectful. This is the worst experience I have ever had, after going to another doctor, I was told some of his diagnosis were incorrect, also prescribes procedures which are not necessary. I am glad that he is not my doctor anymore. Disgusted, disgusted,I do not recommend this doctor.

June 15th, 2009
Not this Doctor
This doctor has forgotten that he is to be a partner in my health, but he is not, he is more interested being a revenue earner for the business of which he is a partner.Also he is always in a rush, forgets to precribes my medicine, and I have to wait for another 30-45 minutes,because he is already with another patient,it seems to me, his mind is always somewhere else,except with the patient. This doctor pays very little attention what the patient is asking or reporting, he is always in a rush, do they have a daily patient head count at this office?? and have a quota to meet?Also he needs to be more polite, and not be so sarcastic.This doctor needs to be in the accounting business. I am concerned about my health, also he never returns phone calls, nor does his office staff, also his examinations never lasts longer than 5 minutes I have noticed that several patients already complaint about this. Disgusted patient

February 13th, 2009
I was very happy with Dr. Harris
I am fortunate to be in the medical field and when I asked around for a great Pulmonologist I was sent to Dr. Harris. He came very highly recommended. The office staff was great and while I had to wait for results of X-rays and pulmonary resultsI still felt and feel that his office is VERY proficient. I am looking forward to having him part of my medical team in the health and well being of my lungs.

November 11th, 2008
Dr Harris is not very interested in a patient's health, his main goal is to make money for his business partners. He is more interested to increase his daily "head count", and treats patient's as if they are on an assembly line, he is not very interested what the patient is asking /or reporting, and is very rude. I'am seeking another doctor.

July 16th, 2008
He rushes his patients and does not listen
I think Dr. Harris is a good person but has lost sight of what is really the goal and that is to heal - not push pills. He seems to just want to increase his daily "head count" (do they have quotas?) rather than hear, really hear, what the patient is asking and/or reporting. He makes me feel as if his mind is elsewhere and it probably is. He always, always rushes me, even when I am the last patient of the day which I try to be. It seems that this doctor has forgotten that he is to be a partner in my health and not just a wage earner to his business partners. I'm seeking another doctor. It's a matter of life or death. - mine!