A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Isaacs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isaacs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Isaacs practice?
Dr. Steven Isaacs practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Willimantic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Willimantic Internists and Willimantic Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Isaacs, Dr. Stefan Isaacs, Dr. Stephan Isaacs, Dr. Stephen Isaacs