A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Isaacs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacs
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Isaacs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Isaacs, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Isaacs MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Steven Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Isaacs practices Rheumatology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Rheumatologists.