A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Isaacs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaacs
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Isaacs, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isaacs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Isaacs MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Steven Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Isaacs practices Rheumatology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Rheumatologists.