A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Earnal Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Steven Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kelley practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Zachary, LA.
See Zachary Cardiologists.