Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kelley practice?
Dr. Steven Kelley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Plaquemine, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Cardiologists, Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Baton Rouge Endocrinologists.