A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Earnal Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Steven Kelley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kelley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Plaquemine, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.