A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Earnal Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Steven Kelley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kelley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Plaquemine, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.