A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eugene Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Klein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Klein practices Family Medicine near Cambria Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Massapequa, NY.
See Cambria Heights Family Physicians.