A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Klein practice?
Dr. Steven Klein practices Family Medicine near Cambria Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Massapequa, NY.
See Cambria Heights Family Physicians.