A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eugene Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Klein practices Family Medicine near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Grove, NY.
See West Islip Family Physicians.