Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eugene Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Klein practices Family Medicine near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Grove, NY.
See West Islip Family Physicians.