Learn more about Dr. Steven Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lane, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Lane FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Lane practice?
- Dr. Steven Lane has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lane practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Granby, CT and Weatogue, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.