A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lane, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Lane FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Lane practice?
- Dr. Steven Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lane practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.