A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lane, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Lane FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Lane practice?
- Dr. Steven Lane has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lane practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Granby, CT and Weatogue, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.