A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Levenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levenberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Levenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Levenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Levenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Levenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levenberg practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.