A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Miller, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Miller DO is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Steven Miller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Miller practices Pediatrics near Tinton Falls, NJ.