A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Roberts MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Steven Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Desert, CA.
See La Quinta Internists, La Quinta Sports Medicine Doctors, and La Quinta Family Physicians.