A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Steven Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.